Technology has exceptionally advanced in the last decade. Today we have mobile connectivity. Besides, Desktop Computer we have Laptops, Netbook, Ultrabook, Smartphones, Tablets, Mobile phone, Internet, 3G etc. Now you can take help from VOIP and conduct overseas conference meetings from your office. Skype has simplified communication even further. Those who are using smartphones to access internet, send mails and check videos or Facebook must find out the process of connecting it to the laptop. Often you have to transfer data from this device to the other. You can also add it to make it work like a modem. This will help you while traveling.
Smartphone is a new device which can be used as a modem for your laptop and send mails or presentation. Thus, you can attend online meetings and does your office work from any place. It will help in transmitting internet signals on the laptop.
Ways of Connecting Smartphone to a Laptop
- First, arrange an USB cable. With the USB cable, you can link the smartphone to the laptop. Both the device has to be linked. This connecting wire will help in establishing communication.
- Check the operating system. It will be immediately connected if your laptop functions on Windows 7 or XP Professional. You can also use Vista.
- Then click the “start” icon on the smartphone handset. You have to select the specific connection.
- If you are connecting the USB for internet connection, then select the USB option from the list given.
- Now, move on to the laptop screen. You will find a window open. Select the connection function on the box.
- Next, click the “Network connections” tab on your laptop.
- This will help in establishing a fresh network connection. Create a new connection between the two.
- Check if the connection has developed amidst the two devices or not. This is a very essential step. If there is no connection, the internet will not work on the laptop. So, check the connection twice. This process will take some time. Restart your computer for better result.
- Finally, when the connection is established, you can start working on the internet. Check that the files can be downloaded comfortably from the mail. This proves that the connection is perfect.
You might face the issue while connecting the smartphone to the laptops. There can be technical trouble. You may face connectivity problem, software error or virus related issues. In these cases, the smartphone has to be taken to the finest technical persons. The technical person will be able to sync the phone to the laptop set. In this way, the problem will be solved.
Today you have technical writers and online assistance to solve such problems. But, follow the above mentioned instructions thoroughly and implement as directed. Do check twice to eliminate the virus issue. Then start connecting the two devices. It will be quick and smooth. Once the connection is established, you can send emails or presentations from anywhere. You may use this facility while traveling.
It is a true fact that the popularity of smartphones as well as laptops is increasing at a tremendous rate. Young generation wants to have both of them so as to make their life easy and entertaining. Thus, if you are too having both of them then why not learn to connect them. If you are still not having a laptop or desktop then it is the time to go for as. You can even look for hp desktop coupon so as to get your desired desktop at much affordable price. Also, you have the option of going for skinit discount code so as to add to the entertainment and make your purchase even more exciting and cost effective. When more and more people are using the latest technology and opting for smartphones, laptops etc. so as to get the best out of them then why not you? Go for the latest available gadgets today and make your life easy and entertaining.